Disclosure – How Crifosports.com Use Your Information
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may disclose Your Data if required. To do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Use of Your Personal Data
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information. With Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
সাম্প্রতিক সময়ে ব্রাজিলের ক্লাব ফুটবলে প্রথম বিভাগ থেকে দ্বিতীয় বিভাগে নেমে গেছে পেলের সাবেক...